Thursday, March 17, 2005

Singing talent

Ashley loves to sing. She can sing at least 5 songs with lyrics. They are Twinkle Twinkle Little Stars, Happy Birthday, Sunday Monday, Sleeping Bunny, Wheels of the Bus, etc. It is always wonderful to listen to her to sing. The most amazing moments, are the time when she suddenly turns so serious about singing a song. I have asked her to stand straight next to the piano to sing. So she stood there and sang Twinkle Twinkle loud and clear at every word. It is amazing!

We went to eat at a restaurant tonight. During dinner, we played with the candle light. She decided that it was like blowing candles on a birthday day. So she sang Happy Birthday to herself, then to me and Bonnie. It was a great pleasure to look at her little mouth moving and head nodding while she sang the song. I really have forgotten that I have had a long day of work. At those moment, I was a proud parent. Look and listen everyone in the restaurant, my daughter is less than three and she can sing a complete song, with correct words and the right pitch. Even it is not really my birthday, I was completed melted with her sweetness.

No comments: