Just some of Ashley's interesting laundry lists:
1. Her personal carers / aupairs / nannies / mentors / role models ... whatever you call them:
- Dai Ping from Shanghai, China (Oct 2003 - Jun 2004)
- Anna Spik from Wroslaw, Poland (Aug 2004 - Oct 2004)
- Someone from Brazil (Oct 2004 for two weeks)
- Cecilia Wong from Newton Mearns, Glasgow but originally from Hong Kong (Jan 2005 - Feb 2005)
- Lynn from New Zealand (Feb 2005 for two weeks)
- Irene Cuevas from Zaragoza, Spain (Feb 2005 - Sep 2005)
- Ewelyna Kolodziejczyk from Wroslaw, Poland (Sep 2005 - Mar 2006)
- Nina Rasmussen from Ribe, Denmark (Mar 2006 - )
In between that, Bonnie's parents was in San Francisco for 3 months since Ashley was born. They were in London for 6 months we moved to the UK. They have also looked after Ashley in Hong Kong for two months (Oct and Nov 2004)
2. The second list is the places that she has been to in the past 4 years.
Places that she has lived:
- San Francisco (Jun - Nov 2002)
- London (Nov 2002 - Oct 2004)
- Hong Kong (Oct 2004 - Dec 2004)
- Glasgow (Jan 2005 - Jun 2006)
She also went to:
- Toronto (Sep 2002 for 2 weeks)
- Paris - Oct 2003
- Hong Kong - Jun 2003, Oct 2004, Dec 2005
- Esslingen (near Stuggart), Germany - Sept 2003
- Milan - Dec 2003
- Venice & Rome - Aug 2005
She has also been travelling around England including Manchester, Bath, Bristol and Windsor, and also Scotland including Loch Ness (twice), Edinburgh (so many times that it has lost track), Isle of Skye, Loch Lomond, Glen Coe, Oban, Isle of Bute, Ben Nevis, Cairn Golme and so many other beautiful places.
One of the things that she has done proud of herself was to climb up to the submit of Ben Lomond (over 1000 metres high) last March when she was not even 3. It took us eight hours to complete the trip. She walked about 2.5 hours up and 1.5 hours down. It is such a tremendous achievement for her.
For a 4 years old girl, this is quite a resume.